production- last additions

 I showed the 'finished' film to an audience. At first I couldn't think of anyone. But, then I remembered my voice actors. They already knew I was doing this, so I asked them for reviews as one last favor. Believe it or not they hadn't seen the whole film let alone the whole film. They hadn't needed to until now. I only sent them the snippet of the script of the part they were voicing. Then they were on their way. It took a little bit to get them in their spare time though. I caught one of them during a lunch period during school. The other during a study period, and my last one gave me a text reaction. 

All my actors were much more responsive than expected. Much more supportive, they mostly enjoyed it. Two actually remarked that the voice acting did translate rather fuzzy sounding. Nothing incoherent, but also something that's too late to change. So it's more a regret rather than something fixable at this state. One thing that was changeable was the filter. There were two, maybe three usable options for the black and white filter. I showed them the options I had available. I had chosen one with a hue, but I was told the 'black and white' motif works better without it. I thought it looked cuter before, but the slight metaphor at the end works better without it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production: video progress

Genre research ( Drama )

Change of plans