production- cutting clips

 I am finishing up the last bit of editing. It's good to be nearly done with the film. There were things I had to sacrifice, however.  To meet the time limit, I had to cut scenes. Well, maybe not entire scenes, but lines of dialogue. It was mostly joke dialogue though. Thankfully the film as a whole still makes sense. They were mostly throw-away lines. Tone wise, the film hasn't changed much either. The funniest scenes I can think of are the black and white dream sequences. Therefore, I am not lacking in ridiculous funny moments.

Admittedly, some of these lines were cut because the videos got lost in the sea of downloads and editing and saving. Some of the issues probably come as a result of recording on two separate devices. That or the content got corrupted somehow. At one point I got notified that it happened to every piece of content in the film. That was a scare briefly, when I was in the middle of editing. I closed the app and turned off my device in a panic. I set it down before returning.  Once I opened it again, everything seemed to be fine, and I haven't had any problems since. My last blog should be just showing the film to an audience to make final edits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production: video progress

Genre research ( Drama )

Change of plans