production- clips

 I don’t know if I’ve mentioned in past blogs, but I opted to work in iMovie. I figured I’d elaborate. Currently, filming is over and iMovie is where I’m working. I recorded a few takes of shots for this film on filming day. I wanted to be able to pick and choose. That’s exactly what I’m doing. I am in the process of selecting from these takes. It hasn’t been difficult as much as it is tedious. It helps that I filmed in chronological order. This makes the selecting process faster. 

As I select them, I edit the individual clips. I shorten it so there aren’t any awkward pauses. 

I also opted to do voice overs for Terra as well. So, I just do Mickey and Terra as I edit the clips that they’re in. I wasn’t planning on dubbing Terra at first. But the audio from the park was fuzzy, so I felt it was necessary. It’s time consuming, but the end product should be better. I will be putting in the voice lines for the other actors when the time comes. I currently have all the lines. I just have to download the ones for A.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production: video progress

Genre research ( Drama )

Change of plans